一、战斗与责任主题
1. "You will stay and train the new recruits. When Chi Fu believes you're ready... you will join us, Captain."(你留下来训练新兵,待将军信你已准备就绪,便让你随军前行)
2. "I know my place! It is time you learn yours."(我知分寸!轮到你了管管自己)
3. "It is an honor to protect my country and my family."(保家卫国,是我的荣耀)
二、家国情怀主题
4. "I will serve the emperor in my father's place."(我替父亲为国出征)
5. "Ancestors, hear our prayer. Watch over Mulan."(列祖列宗,保佑木兰)
6. "You stole your father's armor, ran away from home... and you have saved us all."(你偷走父亲盔甲,离家出走,却救了我们所有人)
三、自我成长主题
7. "Ha, I see you have a sword. I have one too. They are very manly and tough. I am working on it!"(看你有把剑,我也有。它们很男子气概,我正在练习!)
8. "It is going to take a miracle to get me into the army."(要进入军队,简直需要奇迹)
9. "Some things we cannot control, but we can control ourselves."(有些事无法掌控,但能掌控自己)
四、情感共鸣主题
10. "Because of you, I have the courage to open my eyes every day."(因为有你,我才有勇气睁开双眼)
11. "If I die on the battlefield, will you be by my side?"(若我在战场牺牲,你还会陪我吗?)
12. "War cannot be stopped by running away. Fear only leads to more loss."(逃跑无法停止战争,唯有勇气才能避免更多损失)
注:部分台词为电影改编版本,如"父亲,我带来了你的战袍"("Father, I brought your war coat"),与原诗略有差异。建议结合具体场景选择使用,注意区分不同版本台词的背景。